Why Sign up for the Great Bay 5K | Race for a Healthy Estuary?
Here are 12 reasons why our race stands out from the crowd!
- Three races in one: Competitive runners (plus non-competitive walkers and wheelchair participants), Competitive Walking Division, and Competitive Wheelchair Division
- Fastest Race Course in New Hampshire and one of the fastest anywhere! We’ve done the research and no one race in New Hampshire has faster times for the top five racers than we do!
- Beautiful, mostly downhill USATF Certified (NH18007BK) race course
- Historically the most loved race shirts in the business!
- Among the best post-race food (much of which is home prepared by our volunteers – YUM!)
- Team competition for everyone – and teams with more than 10 members get customized race shirts! Plus, team prizes!
- Individual Cash Race Awards totaling $2975!
- Age group awards male and female three deep for 9 & under, then 5-year age groups from 10 to 100+ years old! Bring your children, parents, grandparents, great grandparents along to run or walk the race and they may win their age group!
- New Hampshire Banner Race of the New England 65 Plus Runners Club! Only banner race in New Hampshire!
- Free Beer/Hard Cider at six of the best craft breweries in the Great Bay Watershed!
- Free Half Dozen Oysters grown in Great Bay at The Franklin in Portsmouth!
- All proceeds benefit Conservation, Education, and Research of the Great Bay Estuary, which includes 41 communities in New Hampshire and 11 communities in Maine!
Stay Healthy & Happy Running/Walking/Wheelchairing!